Those looking for an Ugg bargain may find themselves to buy Ugg boots online stores For many women, their wardrobe is not complete unless they have a pair or two of good quality fashionable boots. Leather, suede, imitation leather; it does not matter what type, as long as they have one. In terms of boot length, though, there are some women who can be quite picky.
Basically, the need to choose the right boot length stems from the fact that not all women look good on just any pair of boots. Some look fabulous in knee-length ones, while others are comfortable with shorter boots. The weather is another reason for getting boots with the right length. Although fashion critics and connoisseurs may say that everything depends on how the wearer wears the boots, it is still important to know what length suits you best.
If you are like most women and cannot decide what boot length is perfect for you, check out these tips first before heading out to buy your new pair.
• One of the things you should consider when choosing boot length is your body shape. Surprised? Yes, how your body is shaped can also dictate how high or low your boots should be. So here are some things that you should keep in mind:
– If you have a little extra weight on you (but not
overweight or fat) and would like to look slimmer, wearing knee high
boots might just do the trick for you. These boots will create an
illusion that your legs are long. If you’re worried about your short
legs, no need to fret. Knee high boots can still be added to your
wardrobe, as long as you don’t buy those with enormous buckles and other
ornamental details. These designs make your boots look shorter.
– If your calves are slim, mid-calf boots (also known sometimes as motorcycle boots) should be perfect for you. These boots will help make your legs look or appear wider.
– Some women wear fitting boots that are long because it makes their legs look longer. Beware of those with too many intricate designs and details, though. Also, you can have more “length” by wearing colored hosiery to match your boots.
• It is also important to find boots that complement your height. You wouldn’t want to look uncomfortable, would you? Anyway, the best boots for those with shorter legs are the ankle-length and mid-calf length ones. For taller ladies, on the other hand, the knee high boots (or even the extra tall boots) are perfect. As mentioned earlier, one should not choose boots with too many accessories.
• Ankle length boots can look good on you – no matter what your body shape or height is – as long as you know which outfits can be paired off with them. Wear longer length pants. A good example is wearing leggings to cover your bare legs. Always keep this is mind because if you don’t, you’ll look heavy and short when wearing ankle length boots. Although some women like wearing their ankle length boots with mini-skirts, not everyone will look good on them. It is important to cover the bare parts of your legs because this is what helps create the “elongated” effect. The same rule applies to mid-calf boots. These boots can be worn even during the warmer part of the year.
• However, if you choose to go with mid-calf boots, be sure that you have a lot of below-the-knee outfits. Or you may want to pair off these boots with your favorite old jeans. Skinny or tight fit jeans should be tucked in to create a clean look.
• Finally, you have the thigh high boots. These boots will work for you if you want a sexy, daring, and provocative effect. They are perfect for night outs in clubs with friends, but not for the office. Thigh high boots are recommended only for tall ladies. If you are short and you wear these boots, you’ll be “swallowed” by it and will look shorter and unflattering.
In conclusion, it is safe to say that whatever length of boot you choose is up to you. If you feel comfortable in long one, then by all means wear them; if you prefer shorter boots, then good for you. These tips, however, should be considered if you do not only want to feel comfortable, but attractive and beautiful, as well.
Sherly Mendoza is the owner of TechyFashionista.com, a website dedicated to her portfolio as a writer and blogger for hire. She writes technology, gadget, app, fashion, finance, health and lifestyle-related articles, blog posts and content. She is also a professional banker since 2005. Because of her background as a banker, she’s expert with things related to finance, check and cash monitoring, Trust and Money Market placements, investments, stock market, FCDU, mutual funds, anti-money laundering laws, inward clearing checks, FX telegraphic transfers, general money management, among others. She has a medium-level experience in web hosting, domain name registration, cPanel and CMS. Sherly is an excellent researcher and an avid reader of fashion and tech magazines. She is available for freelance writing and blogging work.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sherly_A._Mendoza/1530688
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7616026